Business schools in the US are gearing up to offer training in blockchain, a technology which has disrupted many industries and is believed to be a game changer.
Blockchain operates by making records of transactions in the form of ‘blocks’ which then get updated on a digitized ledger in real time. There is no central record-keeper and ledger can be accessed from anywhere.
Exposure to blockchain is a necessity
The technology was first created as an accounting process for bitcoin. This digital currency has some critics in finance sector, but most banks think that exposure to blockchain is a necessity of the times ahead.
Blockchain Training Courses
Hence the move by business schools to offer courses in financial technology makes lots of sense. It is no wonder that lots of techies are calling blocking ‘the greatest tech since internet.’
It is believed by all that almost every aspect of business will be affected by the new technology, especially industries like logistics, contracting, supply chain, public administration, healthcare, property, assets clearing, and transactions.
Tracing of the products across their supply chain can also provide a means to restrict tainted foods or prevent the entry of items like ‘blood diamonds’ etc. In financial world, it can facilitate checking the solvency of other parties, thereby decreasing costs significantly.
Training of students in this new system of functioning as well as other new and evolving financial roles is rapidly changing the curricula at US universities as well as changing the manner in which varied programs are structured by students.
What Will I Learn In Blockchain Courses?
- Define Blockchain Technology, in your own words
- Understand how Blockchain could potentially impact your business and industry.
- Write a thought leadership piece regarding use cases and industry potential of Blockchain technology.
- Explain Blockchain Technology to your clients, friends, and business colleagues
- Set a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy
- Join a community of economists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technologists that are shaping this technology as we speak.
- Identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you
- Walk away with a strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it
Who is the target audience of Blockchain Training?
- Corporate Executives looking to connect corproate strategy to technology
- Government Executives looking to better understand Blockchain opportunities
- High school & college students
- Supply Chain Managers
- CEO’s, Boards, and Senior VP’s
- Entrepreneurs looking for something new
- Consultants and Professional Service Providers
- Technology Enthusiasts
- Anyone looking to better prepare for long term career potential in the future
free blockchain course
blockchain training india
blockchain + edx
blockchain training free
blockchain training london
certified ethereum developer training
blockchain training online
certified blockchain professional