AdHive ICO: The importance of digital marketing these days is increasing by leaps and bounds. More and more brands and businesses are trying to use digital marketing to their advantage. One of the most popular techniques currently in digital marketing is influencer marketing.
The problem is influencer marketing requires a lot of time as well as effort in order to build the right connections. This problem is being solved by AdHive. AdHive is providing a ready-made platform for the brands as well as companies to directly connect with the influencers. This ensures that the time period which is required to execute the strategy to connect with the various influencers is entirely minimized.
For the influencers, it means that they will be able to monetize their reputation as well as their blogging platform instantly. Thus, it is a win-win situation for the influencers as well as for the brands. The brands will be able to easily get the exposure which they want. This automatically means that they are able to get direct customers for their business.
On the other hand, with the help of smart contract-based systems, the transactions on the platform will be conducted in real time. Moreover, with the help of Ethereum blockchain, the entire operation will be decentralized. This will make it much easier for the advertisers as well as the influencers to transact on the platform. The company is coming out with an ICO the details of which we will mention below.
- Date of ICO: 28-02-2018 to 14-03-2018
- Token acronym: ADH
- Prize of token: 1 ETH = 0.0002 ETH
- Bonus availability: yes
- Platform: Ethereum
- Currencies accepted: ETH, BTC, Fiat currency
- Minimum investment: 0.05 ETH, 0.005 BTC
- Soft cap: US$ 2 million
- Hard cap: US$ 12 million
The unique thing about this platform is that it is trying to tap into a niche market. This is the reason why the competition in this market is on the lower side. This will automatically help it gain traction.
While the blockchain space is rapidly growing, the digital marketing space is also growing at the same pace. This actually creates a unique opportunity for investing in this platform. It will be a good idea for the investors to look into this platform as it can be a good investment opportunity if you’re looking to hold the tokens for a longer period of time rather than encashing them within a few months.
The Role of Token
A number of industries ranging from banking and real estate to education and healthcare already benefit from blockchain-based transactions in financial settlements. Token as a digital currency simplifies transactions and enables their security. Previously working on token model for WINGS, I have witnessed the advantages of token-based interaction between the project and their community.
Advertising is not an exception—a transparent, verifiable register of transaction data is an attractive business approach for brands. In AdHive model, token works as a payment method between the advertisers, the influencers, and the community. To ensure the balanced utilisation of tokens, a number of use scenarios were designed:
- Rewards for participants. Influencers earn tokens for their creative work and are motivated not to skive, as the amount of tokens they get depends on the quality. Community members get tokens for an accurate evaluation of campaigns. Looking through the game theory, if users put an effort, they will get higher incentives. If they try to cheat or guess, their remuneration drops.
- Security deposit. To apply for ad placement, influencers use tokens in order to be motivated to execute tasks properly.
- Daily transactions. Smart-contract payments make financial management more flexible.
- Complementary services. Advertisers can spend ADH tokens for analysis of all video channels to detect usage of keywords and brands they are interested in.
- Network growth. Participants get rewards for activities in the ecosystem, including referrals.
- Anti-spam prevention. Bloggers pay a small commission for applying to ad task.
- Sybil-attack protection. To prevent the situation of a Sybil attack during video assessment from affecting the rewards, the calculation of the rewards for community members depends of the amount of tokens held in the wallet.
- Payment for platform services. Advertisers can use tokens to launch and monitor campaigns.
- Peer-to-peer payments.
- Listing on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Risks and Benefits
Being a relatively new phenomenon, token economy in native advertising still needs to gain trust from advertisers. Although the benefits, including the near-instant launch of international campaigns, reduced operational expenses and accounting costs, increased quality and relevancy of native advertising might tip the scales.
Token-based motivation for influencers and community members is largely dependent on token adoption and demand. At the same time, tokens rewards do not depend on fiat currency rates as well as reduce transactional and conversion fees of cross-border and micropayments. Perhaps even more importantly, smart contracts in advertising ensure that both sides stick to the verifiable conditions.