The new platform Bitsgap is designed to allow traders to easily trade and manage cryptocurrency on all exchanges from one interface.
Tallinn, Estonia – November 25, 2018 – Bitsgap has introduced a new platform that unifies both trading and asset management for more than 30 popular cryptocurrency exchanges. The service provides a unique experience for all traders – with a fully secure and reliably fast interface for cryptocurrency spot trading on the top cryptocurrency exchanges, the platform can access more than 10,000 crypto pairs.
The rapid development of the crypto industry saw both the interest of investors and traders spike as well as the trading volume on exchanges skyrocket. Since the market was not prepared for such a customer inflow, issues around the provision of service soon appeared. The situation on the market also forced many traders to manage several exchange accounts while looking for the best trading opportunity.
“We noticed that crypto traders are experiencing difficulties searching for the best prices on different exchanges making not efficient trading decisions. Our goal became to implement a unified solution which will offer a hassle-free trading experience for everyone”, said Maxim Kalmykov, CEO at Bitsgap
“With Bitsgap platform we also implemented risk management tools like Stop Loss / Take Profit, Arbitrage, and Portfolio tracking services to cover all the needs to trade and manage crypto assets.”
The Platform resolved most of the issues by combining all tools and services into one
- Trading. The trading platform itself demonstrates Bitsgap’s focus on helping users to manage their trades in the most effective way by giving access to a comprehensive list of features. In a matter of seconds, a trader can switch between exchanges and pairs while staying on the same browser tab.
- Users are free to trade on all supported exchanges – watch the rates in their local currency, move open orders directly on the charts, use the most common and useful drawing tools and oscillators for TA as well as compare price points on multiple markets. The platform also allows the user to observe different pairs correlation as well as execute trades with predefined Stop Loss & Take Profit order.
- Arbitrage. The price for the same asset on exchanges may differ due to low capitalization and unregulated volatility can sometimes be high, allowing users to make hundreds of dollars from a single trade. Therefore, traditional arbitrage methodology which involves a withdraw and deposit procedure is somewhat outdated and often fails. The Bitsgap developed an effective tool to assist with a simple set up and instant arbitrage execution.
- Portfolio. The live portfolio tracking allows traders to monitor recent transactions on all connected exchanges and provide a detailed summary of trading activity. The platform enables users to know exactly how much money they are making and highlight the most successful trades made in the past.
- DEMO. The Bitsgap team brought trading closer to novice users and introduced a demo-mode that allows testing trading strategies in a risk-free environment on all the supported exchanges.
The best part of Bitsgap is that the service is surprisingly fast and importantly free to use. The support service resolves issues within a few business days and the team has prepared a detailed knowledge base with internal user tools to help on board new customers.
For more information about Bitsgap, and free account sign up, please visit www.bitsgap.com or send an email to email@example.com.
Bitsgap is an Estonian based company, revolutionized cryptocurrency trading. The platform provides hassle-free experience in Trading, Portfolio Tracking, and Arbitrage with access to more than 30 major crypto exchanges and supports trading for 10,000 currency pairs. For more information or free sign-up, visit www.bitsgap.com