If you would like to get your event featured here, contact us at events (at) smartereum.com
- This event has passed.
Oil and Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit – Houston
Dec 5, 2018 @ 7:30 am - Dec 6, 2018 @ 4:00 pm CST
Back for the 4th consecutive year, the Oil & Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit will again explore how oil and gas companies can respond to the improving market sentiment and new technology offerings by sharing cross-silo best practices strategies for streamlining processes, increasing efficiency and sustainability, and achieving business value.
Oil and gas supply chain and procurement specialists will present in-depth case studies on how to:
- Utilize blockchain technology
- Maintain and plan sustainable cost structures
- Consolidate resources and create synergies with internal and external partners
- Utilize the Internet of Things (IoT) to help optimize and streamline processes
- Reshape the workforce skill-sets and retention strategies to meet business objectives
Who Should Attend
Upstream E&P Operators, Midstream Companies, Petrochemical, Lubricant, Refinery and Processing Plants in addition to EPC and Oilfield Service Companies with the following job titles:
- Supply Chain
- Strategic Sourcing
In addition to:
- Consultancy and Training Firms
- Drilling Companies
- IT Software
- Freight, Transportation and Logistics Providers
- eBusiness Partners
Special Offer: Save 20% off the price of admission when you use our exclusive discount code “SMART20“
Can’t make it to this event? Click here to view other blockchain/crypto conferences being held closer to you.